Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

On Easter afternoon, we got out for our egg hunt. Here is Jacob waiting for the rest of us to get out and join him. He was all for it when we started... Then he found an egg with necklace inside and changed his mind. Here he is asking me if he can swing (and I know he is asking if he can do that INSTEAD of hunt for eggs!). Of course. :)

Natalie was so sweet and let Sydney get a ton of eggs...she wanted it to be fun for her and didn't get all the super easy eggs right away. Sydney's basket was so full that here she is spilling them all!

Natalie had such a great time...wind and all!


She found one of the eggs she had colored!


Sydney realized the plastic eggs opened up and she stopped everything to start ripping a bunch of them open!

I set everyone up for a family shot and while I was focusing the camera, the kids just piled on Chris. It was pretty cute.

I turned on the timer and ran over to join in...


And convinced Natalie to hang around with me for a few more seconds so we could get a shot together. :)

Checking her stuff out!

Tiny chicks, jewelry, candy...

The tiny chicks were VERY popular...I am still finding them everywhere!

Jacob helped me clean up a bit and found a smashed hard-boiled egg. He didn't like it on his hands...

But then decided it was pretty cool to play with!

No comments: