Friday, August 31, 2012

Squishy Baff

My kids have been seeing all the "squishy baff" infomercials and begging for me to get it.  I saw some at Wal-Mart and picked it up for Natalie's birthday.  We only got around to using it this week!  

Rather than doing it in the bathtub, I had the kids take it outside where we divided it up into three small dishpans.  We poured in the water and the kids had some fun sensory time together.  It was a hit...but very, very messy!!


Jacob seriously loved the stuff.  He would be all for the full body Squishy Baff in the tub!

At first Sydney wouldn't touch it but before long there were dinosaurs splashing through her tub too!

I honestly thought the stuff was kind of creepy but they sure enjoyed it.



And here she is all the way to the elbows!

Can you guess who this squishy foot belongs to?  Yeah... ;)

No comments: