Last week Jacob went to the waterslides with one of his caregivers. He loves it so much there! We got him a season pass so he'll be able to go all summer. His teacher had called me the day before and said that she would be there on Thursday for her daughter's birthday. She was wondering if Jacob might be going the same day so she could get to see him (he's been out of school for a week and she's already missing her students!).
It worked out great and he was able to spend some time hanging out with her there. The caregiver texted me this picture and I think it is one of my all-time favorites of him! He has had the same teacher for three years (next year too!) and she is so sweet! They have a great connection together and I think he pretty much considers her his mom-away-from-home. It is tough to get a picture of him where he is looking at the camera...but in this one not only is he looking but he is so happy and connected! I love how he's all snuggled up with her and holding her hand. That's a happy boy! Every time I look at this I smile...

1 comment:
This picture is BEAUTIFUL
Post a Comment