Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fountains

These pictures were taken 10-14.  Jacob was on an outing with a caregiver to a local outdoor mall with a huge water fountain in the middle of it.   One of his favorite places.  His caregiver texted me these pictures...pretty much Jacob in heaven.   I love them both.





2 comments:

Mrs. Beltz said...

Oh my goodness he looks SO grown up here. I think him thinning out really contributes to him looking so much older. He looks like Chris, I think. I just put up our Christmas tree and am always happy to unwrap my ornament from Jacob.

:)

quadmom said...

Just wanted to say I saw a comment from you on Catholic All Year and was so inspired because you said you have 2 with ASD and homeschool 2. This is exactly what I'm considering right now as two of mine have ASD and I worry I won't be able to meet their needs right now. If you happen to have a post discussing how you balance these two lifestyles would you be able to reply to my comment with a link to it? Thanks so much!