Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sydney's birthday

I am, as usual, way behind here...but I wanted to post some pictures from Sydney's 2nd birthday on 7/17. It was a nice day and although I didn't get to do everything for her I wanted, I think it was still a good birthday!

Here she is, just waking up. She always gets plopped on the sofa with her sister Natalie and a sippy cup of milk first thing. Then she sloooowly wakes up...much like Jacob and me.


Getting a present from big sister Natalie. :)
Cake! We hosted playgroup at our house that morning and had a Blues Clues cake for her friends to enjoy. Unfortunately I misplaced the camera when the cake came out, and had a table full of preschoolers and toddlers looking at me, waiting for their cake! So I didn't get a picture of the cake itself, but to prove that there WAS one, here is Sydney eating a piece. She mostly wanted the frosting... :)

Playing a new game...you say, "Night-night, Sydney" and she lies down on the floor and closes her eyes. Then you say, "Wake UP!!" and she jumps up and laughs and does a little dance of excitement. Pretty cute.


Me and the girls...
Bathtime~

No comments: