We made LOTS of cookies this Christmas! Here are some shots of Jacob & Natalie helping me with sugar cookies. This time we made snowmen & angels.
Frosting!
Jacob really loves sprinkles. I mean REALLY. It was dangerous to let him have the bottle.
Would you like some cookie with your sprinkles? He was trying to pick it up so gingerly so that the sprinkles would stay on. Of course I took it and shook most of them off, in order to save the floor...
Don't worry, Jacob...there are still plenty of sprinkles!
Meanwhile, Sydney got box rides (with sound effects) from Daddy.
Don't worry, Jacob...there are still plenty of sprinkles!
Meanwhile, Sydney got box rides (with sound effects) from Daddy.
She made him do this until the box broke. :)
Natalie with her snowman cookie.

All done! Snowmen & Angels!

All done! Snowmen & Angels!
1 comment:
Wow, they are beautiful! I baked so many cookies for the family Thanksgiving get together that I didn't do any for Christmas. :)
Post a Comment