Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Slap Jack

Jacob has learned a card game in therapy called Slap Jack...apparently a hit with the preschool crowd. Anyway, he loves to play and will often bring me the deck of cards and ask me for "help, please" which means he wants me to sit with him and play. He also likes to just sit and play it by himself.

He asked for my company last night while playing, so of course I took some pictures! This is the grin we get when a jack comes up and he gets to slap it:

I think this is cheating...

Serious about the game:

Stimming while he plays. He has a lot of verbal stims right now, and this is one where he does this with his mouth and just makes blowing or "ew-ew-ew" noises.


And I loved this...he tried to shuffle all on his own!

No comments: