Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sara

Sara passed away last night.  She had a disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis, which caused her excruciating pain, and even kept her from leaving her home at all (EVER) in the last years of her life.  She used this as a time to spread a message of living with joy even in the midst of suffering, and she was a true blessing to everyone she encountered.  The closest thing to a saint I have ever "met."

I found some of the songs she recorded years ago, before it was an ordeal for her just to take a breath.  If you have a moment, take a listen to her singing Ave Maria or Amazing Grace.  What a voice!

I am praying for her family - they have lost many members recently, including her father.  Stop by her blog and read more about her amazing, amazing life and her message of JOY. 

No comments: