Our old iTouch (got it in Sep 2010) has seen better days...it fell out of my bag a few weeks ago and the screen got cracked. Then this week Sydney misplaced it and it took us a few days to find it (in one of my kitchen drawers!). Jacob had some serious withdrawal during that time...he now plays with it before bed and then puts on classical music to fall asleep to.
Chris has been saying for some time that we need more than one...Sydney also loves it and uses it for therapy, plus Natalie and I enjoy our game time on it!
Sooo...after he went to the dentist today, Chris stopped by the Apple store and picked up a new one for Jacob.
Little man is happy:
And yes, he is lying on his bed without any cover on the mattress. He takes the sheets and mattress cover off every day when I make it. I am not sure why, if he just likes the feel of the mattress or what. Drives me crazy though! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment