This is Chris wearing Sydney's pink Power Ranger mask. SCARY on him, huh? Whew!
Sydney's reaction to Chris wearing her mask. Not so sure about that one, Dad....
Let's go trick-or-treat! We've got a Spiderman, a dragon, and a pink Power Ranger (with a very scary mask).
Jenn trying to help me get a picture of them. No easy task.We had another helper here for Jacob, Christine. She will be helping him work on using as schedule in the evenings and on weekends. She went along with us trick-or-treating so that I didn't have an ulcer by the end. My kids and streets/traffic are not a good combination.
Spiderman!!! His costume had a lot of muscles in it and it was pretty cute on him...
Sydney was READY to go. She would run up to the houses first, like this, yelling "Trick or Treat!!!" before she even got to the door. Ha!
This is Natalie's cat pumpkin, and a couple little ones I quickly carved.
Also Natalie's - this is the one she drew and Chris cut out. He did a good job! I can't believe I didn't get shots of Sydney and Jacob's pumpkins, they were AWESOME!!!
A really cute house we went to...Sydney had to go potty and so she just sat down on he ground at this point (we went home after this!!). Jacob was in love with the angry birds guy. ;)
Little man.
So there is a story with Sydney's frightening mask. I couldn't find a power ranger mask anywhere for her, so we got a blank mask at the Halloween store. They only had "adult male" sizes but I thought we could work with it. I painted it to look like a Power Ranger. Then she put it on on Halloween morning and we realized it was WAY too big and scary looking! But , of course, she loved-loved-loved it. And kept asking "where's my helmet?" all day whenever she misplaced it. So she got to wear it that night. But no, I did not try to make her look like a horror version of a power ranger!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment