Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Hopefully Chris had a nice Father's Day!  We tried hard to make it a special day for him. :)  We started off with some Peet's coffee, donuts and bacon.  I went to the store early that morning with Jacob and he helped me pick eveything out.  He really wanted me to buy some vanilla frosting for Chris but that was the one thing I told him "no" on - I was going to make some at home! 

Chris got to watch Fox News relatively uninterrupted, and then I made him a snack and kicked him to the bedroom so he could go relax.  I think he started watching a movie on his Kindle.

Natalie made him this "Happy Fodrs Day" sign.  So cute! On the back there were a bunch of z's so that he could put it up on the door if he wanted to sleep and be left alone.  Smart girl, that's a priceless sign!

 Here is Finn hanging out on his bed.  He is GROWING!!!

Presents and cards!

Sydney made this sign for Chris (with a little help from mom):

And a really cute card in preschool.  She has been out for a few weeks already but they sent this home the last week so we could save it for Dad.  This is my favorite page. :)

A man and his BBQ!

Getting some Finn love.  Finn is a big Chris fan. :)

Natalie hung out with Chris in the backyard while he was cooking dinner.  She had been swimming earlier and was freezing so she put this winter shirt on. Even though it was 97 degrees out.  ;)
 With the girls. 
 Funny faces!!!
I didn't get any with Jacob, unfortunately.  He had an aide here during the day and was out in the pool or front yard a lot with her.  He has had a really tough time with the changes in his schedule this summer and so we've been trying to keep everything as routine and "normal" for him as we can right now.

Happy Father's Day Chris!  We love you!

1 comment:

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

OMG! That card "happy foders day" is too cute! LOL I literally laughed out loud!