Monday, July 2, 2012

The Soup Song

Sydney has one aide in particular she just works SO well with - they are quite the pair.  He has taught her many fun little things, and one she really likes is this "soup" song.  I think he said he learned it in Boy Scouts? Anyway, I caught her singing it the other day and quickly grabbed the iPad to record it. 

She did this little funky dance at the end that I LOVE so much.  This is one of my favorite videos ever, I think.  She has make so much progress and looks more and more "typical" every day.  Her personality comes out more all the time.  It is wonderful to watch, and she is so much fun!

So here she is...FYI, I had to reverse this because of issues transferring it over from the iPod.  So if our house looks strange to those of you who know it, that's why! It's flipped over...


Oh, and by the way...she is turning FIVE this month.  Wahhhh!

No comments: