We made it to Friday! It's been a long week with lots of sick kids. And a husband down!
The night was rough for Sydney. Even with ibuprofen and tylenol, her fever was sticking at 102.5. She just looked like she felt miserable. And hot. We felt so bad for her! I had her sleep with me so I could keep an eye on her. This morning she seems to be doing better. Still a fever, which I haven't checked yet...her cheeks are pink. But I am pretty sure it is closer to 100, and she is walking around like she feels much better.
Natalie is feeling a lot better this morning and her temp seems to be gone. Yeah!
Jacob, unfortunately, is not feeling well and I just cancelled his morning therapy session. He is coughing a ton and it sounds like bronchitis to me. His nose is also running like crazy. He is so frustrated, I can tell! I don't know if it's his allergies acting up since we have been off of his normal allergy-med routine this week with all the other medications I've been trying to get him to take. Or if he is getting a bad cold or bronchitis now. I'm going to try to doctor him up this morning and see how it goes...
Chris is moving around better today although his back still hurts a lot. He goes back to physical therapy this afternoon. We are just hoping he doesn't get what the kids had this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment