Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Schedule Board

Jacob is starting to get used to the new way of doing things with his new therapy company. They use a "schedule board" during session, where they take a dry erase board and list about 5 activites they are going to do. At the bottom it always says "break." Some of these are drills or programs and some of them are just fun activities.

Jacob was up from about 3-6 am this morning, and one of the things he did was work on some schedule boards of his own. This is one of them...a pretty big version!
I tried to figure some of it out. #1 here says "Jacob's room" and #2 says "ROTH" which stands for "rooms of the house." He has had trouble with the rooms expressively for a long time now and it is back on his program list. He apparently likes calling it ROTH. LOL!
I am not sure what all the "Pink" is about down here, but I do recognize "break time" at the bottom!

No comments: