Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Visit from cousin Kim!

My cousin Kim and her fiance Cory were in town last weekend for a wedding. They stopped by our place for a visit - it was the first time the kids had ever met her.

Natalie was all over Kim, of course, and gave her a full tour and plenty of conversation while she was here! Jacob was fascinated with Kim's coloring, which started him on his own coloring spurt...here are all three of them with the coloring books and crayons. Jacob isn't a big coloring fan normally, but I think he just really liked watching Kim do it and then he had to do some of his own!Here are Kim & Jacob coloring together...And this is Jacob after Kim and Cory left...watching out the window. I think he was sad to see them go!

I didn't think to get the camera out until the end of our visit, unfortunately. And our apologies to Cory, who came very close to getting a bite in the leg from Jacob!

No comments: