Jacob has been sniffling off and on for the past couple weeks, I think he's already had one or two small colds since starting school at the beginning of the month. The first "big one" has hit, though! Natalie had it last week and missed three days of school, and Sydney came down with it fairly hard over the weekend.
Jacob seemed not to be too bad, but last night that changed. He was absolutely MISERABLE, it was just heartbreaking. He threw up from coughing so hard that he was gagging. His throat seems to be very, very sore and he is grinding is teeth a lot. He was up a lot during the night, he even got a bath at 1:30 in the morning! And at one point he came up to me with this sad little face and said, "Scared." THAT was rough.
He's in the bath again as I write this, and we'll be headed to the doctor's office at some point today. I've cancelled everything for him and Sydney today, but Natalie will be headed off to kindergarten this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment