Saturday, August 21, 2010

Backyard Camping

I have missed quite a bit of posting lately...there are definitely some pictures and stories I have to make time to share! But I figured I just better jump in where we are and catch up when I can.

So tonight Chris and Natalie are camping in the backyard. Jacob stayed out there with them for awhile and LOVED the tent but wanted to come back in to sleep. Natalie has been looking forward to this ALL week. Camping backyard with Daddy!

Here they are setting up the tent... Sydney tried on Natalie's old life jacket...we have a box of camping supplies and they had a fun time looking through everything!

We made hamburgers on the grill. Chris let Jacob help with the bbq preparations...

Natalie said this works as a campfire. She is out there right now having roasted marshmallows with her Daddy, telling dragon stories.

Hope they sleep well!!

1 comment:

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Looks like fun! Camping is a lot of fun but we haven't done that in a while.
Bonnie :)