Tuesday, December 28, 2010

All dressed up...

On Christmas Eve we attempted Mass. Afterwards I got some pictures of the kids outside church. Or tried...

Here is Natalie, all teary eyed because she wanted to go back and see the live donkey inside the church again. "Pleeeeaaassse mom!" She was heartbroken to leave him.
I got the kids' jackets off and this was Sydney's way of saying BRRRRR!!! It was chilly! Right after this she took off like a bullet, running down the walkway.
I made her come back, and this was her reaction. Saddest face ever.

Chris tried to get them all to stand together, but Sydney was crying over not being able to run, and Natalie was pouting over the donkey. See her trying to look away, but the little smirk at the same time?

I got a few shots with Natalie looking the other direction, then she snuck in a smile when she started to get tired of being snotty.
This would have been perfect if I had fit all of Sydney's face in! I was walking backwards and trying to focus, though!
The next shot...lol...
After that, we lost the girls.
They wanted to run in circles together, this is one of their new games and even Jacob likes it. When he saw what they were doing, he looked at me and said, "Jacob's turn?" to ask permission. I let him go run along with them.
Jacob :)

Sydney & Chris
Natalie went back to pouting over the donkey again.
On our way out, we stopped to look at the fountain. I told Jacob over and over "NO going IN!!!" I wasn't sure if he would still try. He looked, but he was really good!
He still made me nervous, though!
"Can I run?" he is looking up and saying. They wanted to run a few circles around the fountain before we left. Who could say no to that face?
On our way out, Sydney was checking out Daddy's whiskers. So cute!He thought it was funny!
Time to go home!! It's Christmas Eve! We went home and had dinner (rouladen, potatoes, and red cabbage), then played some Mario Kart and watched the fire in the fireplace and candles on the Advent wreath. Then got the kids to BED!

No comments: