Saturday, December 25, 2010

Natalie 12/24

Natalie was so cute on Christmas Eve day. She was really excited and trying to keep herself together. And, of course, to be a good girl.
I love this picture of her helping frost gingerbread cookies. She made some dinosaur gingerbread cookies with the cookie cutters Auntie Katie sent. :)
She told me she was going to play with Sydney so that I could do what I need to and "not get distracted." I had to get a few shots of them, Natalie was being ADORABLE with her. Like a little babysitter! She was asking her about the colors on the snowman and having Sydney point them out for her.

Hi Sydney!
Proud that she got her colors correct!
Talking to Sydney about pinecones. :)
Later when Sydney had had enough of Natalie as the babysitter, Natalie worked on some Christmas worksheets I'd printed up for her.
She is getting to be such a big girl!!






No comments: