Friday, December 24, 2010

Seeing Santa

Let's go! With baby Jesus. She loved the animals!
Jacob sat down, said "Hi Santa...scratch my back, please." So here is Santa scratching Jacob's back...


Pondering penguins.
She wasn't sure if she liked Santa or was scared of him. So she'd run up, then run away! And she refused to sit NEXT to him for the picture, but was okay when Jacob sat between them.


Jacob on the other hand, was a FULL ON Santa fan! He would have stood here all day with Santa.

He has a little penguin obsession going these days so this display was a real treat for him!

All of us in one picture! Wow!
I had to get two poses...this one is so cute of the girls, and Jacob is giving us his typical "I don't care" expression. But look at him holding Santa's hand and rubbing his leg!
Didn't plan it, but all 3 have their hands on their faces. Sydney was in between excitement and panic, I think. And Natalie was just overwhelmed with where she was sitting!!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: