Monday, February 21, 2011

Natalie - writing

In Natalie's kindergarten class, they do little letter worksheets each day. Her teacher has them turn the pages over and encourages them to practice writing sentences on the back. She told me that Natalie is one of the strongest spellers in the class and so she is trying to get her to write as much as she can. It is fun to see what Natalie writes on the back of her papers each day!

This one has pictures of dinosaurs (Kung Fu Dino Posse, to be exact). I could tell that it says "I lov you" but I wasn't sure what the last word was. Natalie looked at me like I was nuts and said "SYDNEY!!" Looks like she crossed the "e" out and put a "y" - maybe she wasn't sure. Her teacher just tells them to write the letters to the sounds they hear for now.

I think this is just about one of the cutest school papers ever. :)

No comments: