Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BORING

Today when I picked Jacob up from school, his 1:1 aide told me a funny store about circle time first thing in the morning. He said Jacob was sitting there facing the opposite direction, rocking back and forth and grinning. Apparently he said "Sooooooooo boring" a couple of times!! I have never heard Jacob use the word "boring" before. I've never heard that he commented during circle time, and it's extremely rare for him to say how he feels about something. What an AWESOME development! It made my day. Week. :) By the way, that's Jacob and his teacher above. I think she would be thrilled to let Jacob call her boring anytime!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi - My name is Ashley and I found your blog through Autismville. Sorry to leave this message as a post comment but I couldn't find an email address. My husband Ryan is working on his PhD in Clinical Psychology and for his final project he is researching ASD in children. If you are willing, would you be able to fill out a really quick survey to help in this research? The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ASDStudy Thanks for your help with this research in advance. Contact me with any questions you have. Hope you're having a good weekend :)
Ashley