Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jacob's smile

Jacob lost his 4th tooth yesterday! The bottom middle two came out first, the top left one came out on St. Patrick's Day, and then the top middle right one yesterday. He looks so cute! He was in therapy and he came over to me with his aide and handed me his tooth. The aide said it just popped out! After we looked at it for a minute Jacob said to me "Help me, please. Fix it?" and showed me that he wanted me to put his tooth back in. Very sweet. I told him that it was "all gone!" and a new one would grow. He was a little upset but we were able to redirect him. I think he was asleep when the other three came out (they are mystery teeth, we aren't sure where they ended up!) so this might have been the first one he actually noticed. I thought by now he'd understand that sometimes teeth just come out and that's okay, but he was definitely concerned about it... Of course I'll post a pic as soon as I can get one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that guy.