Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cute

Sydney's language is expanding every day and I love all the cute things she is saying right now. This morning she picked up a tiny pink teddy bear, held it to her cheek, and with a big smile said, "Oooohhh, so cute!" :)

A few other things she's saying right now:

- "Hi, it's me! Joe!" She says this when she sees herself in the mirror. Obviously she likesBlues Clues!

- "Let's play!" She said it to the woman standing behind us in the grocery store line this week. So cute!

- "Poor, poor Sydney..." She says this so sadly...I have to try not to laugh...

- "Okay!" Her new favorite phrase...possibly overtaking "That's RIGHT!"

And a funny from this week. At the grocery store, I was stopping at the in-store bank. We walked up to the teller and I had Sydney sitting in the shopping cart. There is a television behind the teller's head, and a basketball game was playing. Sydney loves ball games of any kind. So she saw it, and almost fell out of the cart because she stood up so fast. She shrieked "BASEBALL!!! WoooHOOOOO!" and threw her arms up in the air. She had a lot of fans in the banking area after that.

No comments: