For Valentine's Day, Natalie made Chris a card with a picture she drew of the two of them on the front. On the back was a list of statements about him...I had asked Natalie to fill in the blanks on various sentences and then wrote down what she put. So here it is:
1. My daddy is 10 years old. (She was very hesitant about this and I had to reassure her several times that it was okay if she didn't say the right number)
2. He weighs 13 pounds and is 4 feet tall. (Again, she didn't want to tell me numbers because she knew she didn't know!)
3. His hair is black and his eyes are green...wait, I mean brown!
4. My daddy likes to wear his birthday shirts that we gave him for his birthday.
5. He loves to cook Mommy's birthday food.
6. His favorite TV show is a "daddy show." (When he is watching something, he'll tell Natalie it's a "daddy show" and not for her to watch! Otherwise it is a "Nattie-Daddy show.")
7. His favorite song is Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
8. Daddy always tells me that he loves Nattie-Daddy lunches. (They have these lunches together every weekend or when Chris has a day off...usually consisting of cheese, crackers, pickles, peppers, salami....)
9. It makes him happy when I do funny stuff.
10. When my daddy shops, he loves to buy tomatoes.
11. If he could go on a trip, he would go to work. (Ha! Chris says this answer means he is working TOO much!)
12. I really love it when my daddy puts on SpongeBob. (I don't let them watch SpongeBob, usually, but Daddy does...lol...)
No comments:
Post a Comment