Sunday, July 4, 2010

More bubble fun...

The bubble pipe has seen lots of use in therapy the past week...the kids all love it! Sydney's OT suggested we use an empty water or juice bottle...wow! Lots of fun...

These pictures were taken during Jacob's therapy session on 6/30. I loved how he was trying to blow and watch the bubbles come out the top at the same time...


Amazed that his aide could blow a bubble from the end of his straw! Natalie was scared to try it at first. She's saying "I don't know if I can do it!!!"



Having fun TOGETHER! :)

Natalie took this one of Jacob later in the day. See his schedule board in the background?


I am amazed, Natalie took this one of Jacob's aide all by herself. WOW! We have a little photographer in the house!!!!




1 comment:

Katie said...

That is an amazing picture, Natalie! :D