I haven't had much time to post lately...it's been SUPER duper busy here. But I did want to note that Sydney started potty training today! Her ABA therapy company is helping, which is making it a million times easier on me. Every mom should have that kind of help with potty training!
We are using their protocol and it's one I never used before...I was somewhat skeptical. But it worked great for Sydney today...I was amazed. She went 6 times I think, and there were no accidents. Not only did she go without accidents, every time other than the first was initiated on her own. We never said "Do you need to go potty?" She just got up and went to the potty herself. I could barely believe it!
We'll see how tomorrow goes!! I am very proud of her today, though. :) Our baby is growing up (she turns three this Saturday...wahhhh!).
No comments:
Post a Comment