Sydney has started trying to run out the front door whenever she feels like it. This afternoon she heard the gardeners next door and got herself onto the porch before I could grab her. I had just come inside and we were about to leave again so I hadn't locked the doors up like we normally do around here!
I told her that we could go outside to see the gardners if she wanted, but that she needs to ask first when she wants to do that. Oooh, was she upset with me!
She was all full of tears and when I asked if she needed a hug, she wailed "Yeeeeessssss!!!" and came running to me with her arms up. She kept saying "ask fiiiiirrrrssst" and "No outside" and "Saaaaad" while she was sobbing on my lap.
Finally she threw herself back onto the sofa and said "We need to go to the doctor! Sydney's sooo saaad!!!"
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment