Saturday, February 11, 2012

School valentines

Here is Natalie modeling Sydney's little Valentine "basket" from preschool on Thursday.   Our district has all next week off so Sydney's class celebrated then. 

Jacob & Natalie had their parties on Friday and I completely forgot to take any pictures (darn it!!!).  Natalie was so excited I thought she might burst!  She said cupid even visited her classroom that day!  She had animal themed valentines and we put little bottles of bubbles in for each child.  She also brought in strawberries and grapes (we signed up for the "healthy treat.").  She was as happy as could be when I picked her up.  :)

Jacob didn't say much about his, of course, but it sounded like he had a good day.  He was searching out the fun dip.  Which makes sense, because Fun Dip is what he brought for all of his friends!!!

No comments: