In the midst of everything, we're doing a little sprucing up around here. Jacob's room especially needs it - he is so hard on all his stuff. First we are painting the kids' rooms. We got lots of samples and turned all their walls into testers...
The girls' wall...the green in the background is the color it's been for years. Natalie wants blue. I was sort of hoping for a perwinkle shade so I got a little of everything. Natalie's not going for the more purple tints though. She likes that blue on the top left but I think it might be too bright. More testing needed.
Here is Jacob's room. He really likes blue and green right now so I wanted to incorporate those in. We (mostly Chris) just spent last weekend and today painting his room so we did at least come to a decision in that one! We went with a pear green on top and almost the same blue as before on the bottom (a denim blue). I really liked that chocolate brown on the left but it'd be too dark to paint all the walls like that. SO. There will be a chocolate brown stripe above the chair rail. Hopefully I'll get to that tomorrow. Pictures to come.
We're also thinking of painting his bed that same brown. We'll get him a a new dresser and he got a new mattress the other day too. Carpet coming last!
No comments:
Post a Comment