These pictures were taken 4/1.
I decided to have the kids do a Palm Sunday craft I found at Catholic Icing. They used their footprints to make the donkey's head and then their handprints for the palms.
Jacob is all of a sudden into painting and he was all over this project. This is one of the first times I have seen him visibly proud about an art project he's completed. Progress!! It was so sweet to watch.
Sydney didn't want to pose...we had to drag her from another project to do this and she wanted to get right back to it afterwards. But hers is on the top, with help from me. We put them up on the wall and Jacob kept coming up to his and smiling, putting his hands on it, and just standing there looking at it. It was fantastic. I left them up for a couple weeks because he was just so cute about it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment