Friday, September 5, 2008

New language

Some new things Jacob has been heard saying recently. This is all independent language:

- "Oops! I dropped it!"
- "It's clean!" (After he sprayed the window with Windex, then used a paper towel to dry it)
- "Oh no! It fell!"
- "Go on scooter?" (Normally he would have just said "Scooter?")
- "It's hot. Want cold." (Outside on a very hot day)
- "Lie down bed." (When he wanted me to come snuggle with him. Usually he just says, "Bed!")

Awesome!!!!!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Yay Jacob! I can't believe how grown up he looks on your new header! Wow! He's doing great!

TheFiveDays said...

I know, he is really changing lately. People keep commenting on how much older he is looking. And he has been gaining weight from the Pediasure we give him, so he's not so thin as he used to be. It's hard to believe he's almost FIVE!!