It's been a crazy week!
Last Thursday night, Natalie woke up coughing and got sick. Oh-no....another round of illness on it's way! But the really frustrating part was that we were packing up for our very first camping trip! We had planned to leave Friday morning for a 4-day camping trip with Chris' parents.
We stayed home on Friday to see how Natalie did. She went to the doctor, who thought it was viral, and decided to go on the trip anyway.
So Saturday afternoon we were on our way! We had a fun and eventful trip...pictures to come...and came back home on Tuesday.
On Monday afternoon, Sydney developed a fever. We didn't have a thermometer with us but she felt like she was burning up all night. On Wednesday morning it was around 102, so we took her to the doctor as well. He said it was all in her throat and that he thought it was the same virus Natalie had.
So we've spent the week here trying to unpack and get organized after the trip while doctoring up Natalie & Sydney. I also came down with it and have, for some reason, almost completely lost my voice. This makes taking care of three kids a little tricky, because they aren't great lip readers!
Jacob is also fighting it off but hasn't gotten it as badly as us three girls have...maybe he has some immunity! Woohoo!
Chris is still doing well...maybe one of us will get through this without being sick!
So I've got lots of cute pictures to share of our trip but unfortunately not much time or energy right now for posts. I hope to have them up over the weekend.
2 comments:
I am sorry you are all sick!! I hope you are better soon! WE MISS YOU!
Can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment