Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If the drain could talk...

In the past 36 hours, Jacob has poured the following down our bathroom sink drain:
- About 12 ounces of olive oil
- Half a pound of baking soda
- About 16 ounces of Vanilla Oatmeal body wash

Apparently he is once again fascinated with putting things in the sink and sending them down the drain.

I am hoping to keep anything major from going down today....

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh no! I can't decide if the olive oil or the body wash is the saddest loss. Good luck!

danette said...

Uh-oh... I hope ya'll are able to hide anything else that might be apt to find itself heading down the drain.

On the bright side, cleanup is maybe not so bad when it was poured down the sink? That's assuming most of it actually made it into the sink rather than the surrounding area.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

How funny! Next he will be trying to flush things down the toilet...

TheFiveDays said...

We've already been through the "down the toilet phase." It included a $100 visit from the plumber, who retrieved a pumice stone...and asked if I wanted it back...

Hopefully THAT phase won't come back!!!