A few of the things going on around here as we prepared for Halloween:
Natalie & I made a skeleton out of a paper chain and her hand & footprints. The we attached the spooky skull. She did ask me if it was hers...I think she thought I had an actual picture of her skull since we used her hand & foot prints...

Natalie & I made a skeleton out of a paper chain and her hand & footprints. The we attached the spooky skull. She did ask me if it was hers...I think she thought I had an actual picture of her skull since we used her hand & foot prints...

We tried on the costumes as they arrived. Here's Natalie trying out Sydney's "Velma" wig & glasses.
On Halloween morning, Sydney wore the butterfly costume her cousin Ryla left here for her. So cute!
And Natalie danced around in her flapper outfit from Uncle Eric:
Jacob sported yellow hair in therapy & school...
And Natalie danced around in her flapper outfit from Uncle Eric:
Jacob sported yellow hair in therapy & school...

No comments:
Post a Comment