I'm almost done Christmas shopping! Usually I am finishing up right before Christmas so this is a first! I just decided to go ahead and do the bulk of it online this year, which has made it easier.
Natalie's big gift is a wooden dollhouse by Plan Toys. Then we got her a few of the room sets/animals from the Calico Critters collection. I really had trouble limiting her stuff this year because she so enjoys Playmobil figurines & sets and I'd love to add to her collection, plus she is very interested in dinosaurs and it would have been fun to get a few related items. I think I did throw in some dinosaur bath stickers! Then there is her play kitchen from last Christmas...she uses it a ton, so some new food would have been nice (I was seriously eyeing the adorable Biofino stuff from Haba!!).
Jacob got the net swing to go with his Rainy Day Indoor Playground. He's also getting some new tracks for his train, Natalie is getting him a Spongebob Squarepants "Ez 2 Do" playdough set, and he's getting a letters book from Sydney. There will also be a little tin schoolbus in his stocking that I think he is going to love!
Sydney is fascinated with music, so she's getting some musical toys. Those were the only battery powered items I bought this year - woohoo! She's also getting a little toddler piggy bank since she loves to take things in and out right now, and a selection of wood blocks (regular & nesting). There is also a royal blue playsilk for her, but I am sure all three will have their hands on it!
I am very excited to be stocking up with some awesome art supplies I think all three kids will enjoy...Stockmar beeswax crayons and molding wax, tube watercolors, finger paints & paper. Also some Catholic children's "Treasure Box Books," as well as a book from the Catholic Mosaic (The Clown of God.) Most of this was listed on Elizabeth Foss' site, and I am so thankful for all of the information she makes available!
Almost done! But now it's time to go clean the house and play with the kids... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment