Natalie started ballet/tap lessons at the local community center on May 15th. It made me realize how much she needs a few more of these type of classes over the summer. She was in heaven being in a room of other little girls her age, having fun for an hour. I don't think the smile ever left her face, and her enthusiasm was adorable!
I couldn't take pictures during class...the room is too small for parents to be in (I hung out by the door and just pasted my face to the window!). So these are all from afterwards.
I couldn't take pictures during class...the room is too small for parents to be in (I hung out by the door and just pasted my face to the window!). So these are all from afterwards.
Right after, she was on a high! Little monkey!
So happy with the class. :)
There were some very pretty flowers blooming at the community center.
Tired and hot. She did great!!
1 comment:
sweet pictures! I think that I might sign mu daughter up for ballet soon. Have a great week!
Bonnie
Post a Comment