These pictures are from 4/23. I took the girls over to Kohls and since the weather was so nice, tried to get a few shots of them together outside. Sydney was completely uncooperative...all she wanted to do was run up and down the sidewalk. Here is Natalie trying to hold her by the shirt so she wouldn't get away...lol...

Natalie LOVES this double seated shopping cart at Kohls. As soon as I say we are going there, she starts to talk about it. Boy am I in trouble if there aren't any available when we arrive!! Sydney is reading her book... ;)

Back in the car, Natalie pretends to be a puppy. When we are out, she almost always asks me if she can pretend to be some kind of lost animal that I need to take home with me. Often it is a kangaroo!

This picture is just so HER.

And here is my little dreamer, enjoying her chocolate brownie z-bar and pondering life...
No comments:
Post a Comment