Hi, Tamie. Saw your comment on my post over at 5 Minutes For Special Needs and came on by. And that video of Jacob laughing at Ice Age was just awesome. You have a beautiful family! I know people must say this to you all the time, but, HOW do you do it?! I think two kids, one with special needs, is more than I can handle some days. I can't imagine juggling five!
2 comments:
Hi, Tamie. Saw your comment on my post over at 5 Minutes For Special Needs and came on by. And that video of Jacob laughing at Ice Age was just awesome. You have a beautiful family! I know people must say this to you all the time, but, HOW do you do it?! I think two kids, one with special needs, is more than I can handle some days. I can't imagine juggling five!
Glad to connect with you.
That is just adorable.
Post a Comment