Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blech.

So it appears we have a stomach virus running through the house. ARGH.




Chris was sick two weeks ago, then we all seemed fine so we thought maybe it was food poisioning. Then last Friday...Sydney started her day like this:

And since then, my days have pretty much looked like this:



Just yesterday I started relaxing that we were in the clear. WRONG. Last night Jacob woke up around 11:30 and was very, very sick. Chris and I were up with him pretty much the whole night, until the two of them fell asleep together around 4:30 this morning. He was so miserable, poor guy.


I stayed up all night and have been disinfecting like the crazy. Since this whole thing makes me NUTS!!!! I am praying that this will be the last of it.


Jacob got up a little while ago and is sitting in the tub now, and he's actually singing which is a good sign. He drank a few sips of juice and it stayed down (so far) so that's good too.

PM Update:

We had a relatively quiet day, thankfully. Jacob played outside for a bit and was clearly not feeling great, but no more throwing up. Mid-afternoon he crawled onto our bed (which I had just stripped so I could put yet MORE laundry through a sanitize cycle!!) and has been out ever since. We've tried to wake him a few times, but he is OUT. When I took this picture, I noticed his cheeks are pretty red. I felt them and he does seem pretty warm. Awww. We'll have to see how he's doing when he wakes up. We are praying he won't be up all night again!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Aww! Hope Jacob feels better soon! And that the rest of you don't catch it again!