
I did some more organizing and deep cleaning this week, along with Bonnie at House of Grace.
A clean bathroom...for about 5 minutes. But it was totally scrubbed, decluttered, and sanitized when I took the picture! ha!
Natalie helped me reorganize my main cabinet in the kitchen. In exchange for time on the iTouch, she took everything out and pulled out the old contact paper. It gets so gross so fast because the edge of our countertop isn't far enough out - then when the kids pour milk (or asnything else) it very easily drips down into the cabinet.
Natalie took this of me organizing the linen closet in the hallway. An action shot!
I am trying to get ready for a garage sale but it is a lot of work! Saying prayers I'll be able to have one THIS weekend!!! Check out Bonnie's... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment