Monday, May 19, 2008

How do I look?

Jacob just did something really cute and I had to share.

He was just going potty and I went in to check on him. I found him with the new "Spike Glue" hair stuff we just got him (you may have noticed his new style in recent pics/videos!). He had put a LOT in his hair and was styling it. :)

So when I started cracking up, he ran from the potty to the mirror to see what he looked like. It was adorable! Here is a shot I took of him in the mirror. It doesn't do justice to how much gunk was in his hair...



He has never really expressed an interest in what he is wearing or how he looks - until recently he hated even looking in the mirror at himself. He has been interested in this new style of his, though...he's been looking in the mirror when I put the styling "glue" in and making faces at himself the last few days. It is really wonderful to see that he was trying to do his own hair!

I tried to get out as much as I could, but even so he is sporting a pretty spiky 'do today!!

No comments: