On Monday night, Jacob just couldn't get to sleep. He was acting really hyper and it took hours for him to finally go down.
After realizing that there was NO way he was going to even sit in his bed (let alone sleep), I turned on the light and decided to just start cleaning drawers in his room while I was there! I gave him one of his little computer games, hoping it would get him to sit on his bed and maybe calm down.
He did play with it for a bit. At one point in the game it says, "Stick Around!" Well, when Jacob stopped playing the game, he got up and started jumping on his bed saying, "Sticky Ground!!" Over and over and over and over. Chris and I went between telling him to BE QUIET and then laughing so hard over his enthusiasm. It was actually pretty funny, especially after about 30 minutes. And at 11:15 at night.
I got some video for your viewing pleasure:
No comments:
Post a Comment