I was a little disgusted that I didn't have the shopping cart cover for Sydney, but I tried to block it out of my mind. When I look at this picture, though, I just see Sydney touching the germy cart!!!

After that, I took them all to the park. I was trying to give Chris a little time by himself to get some work done. He had "worked" from home while I was out so he could watch the kids and you can imagine how much work he actually got done!
This was a park we'd never been to, and after a shaky start Natalie climbed all the way up this by herself...little monkey!

She and Jacob went down the slide a million or so times.
And then she wanted me to take her picture sitting up on this climbing thing (not sure what it's called!). She was pretty excited that she was able to climb up and down it!
1 comment:
Where is this park? It looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment