I have been wiping runny noses for the past few days and haven't had a lot of time to update here. So here's how Jacob and everyone else is doing with our latest cold run...
- Jacob had therapy yesterday for the first time this week. He is still coughing but his wheezing is way down unless he is really running around. Now he's got a lot of regular cold symptoms, especially a runny nose. He asks for a "towel" when his nose runs and so we are working on him saying "tissue" instead!
- Natalie came down with it too and has a pretty runny nose. She is soaking up any sympathy she can get and is telling everyone who comes over that she is "not feeling well" (said with very sad face).
- Sydney also has a really runny nose. She's been kind of crabby so I think it's not just her nose bugging her. I could barely put her down yesterday, except that she fell asleep early in the evening and except for nursing, still hasn't gotten up (it's 5:30 am now).
- Of course I've got it too after all the times I've been sneezed on in the past week! Ugh.
- Chris had it worse last week and (YAHOO!) seems to be getting over it this week.
So there you have it. Hopefully we'll be mostly snot-free by next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment