Saturday, June 20, 2009

Natalie quotes

Natalie has said some pretty cute stuff over the past 24 hours!

1) I was up with Jacob in the middle of the night. Natalie woke up, saw me and said she was having a "really great dream." I asked her about it and she said that in the dream we sent a hamburger to grandpa. I said this was a little silly, what did he say when he opened it? She said he thought it was great. And she said he let her eat the tomato. I asked if it was messy to send it and she said no, that it didn't spill. Then I asked her if we sent it to Grandpa for Father's Day. She thought for a second and said "no...I think it was for dinner."

2) This morning I took her and Jacob to gymnastics so Chris could have the day off. I missed the turnoff since I'm not used to driving them. Natalie sighed in her carseat, shook her head and said, "Mom...sometimes you're not good at stuff."

3) She was at OSH with Chris this evening and they started to talk about God and Jesus. Chris told her that Jesus would come back someday and she asked if he was going to come on Monday or Tuesday. :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Love the way her shirt is tucked in!