These pictures are from her session a couple of weeks ago...feeding bugs to a hungry frog. :)
This week Sydney has been really trying to copy almost any word I ask her to. It is such a great improvement and wonderful to see her giving it a shot. She will often start clapping after she tries the word out, and wants you to do the same. She has added the following words to her expressive list: shoes (said "doo"), owee, and apple (a-pul). She is adding more body parts to her receptive list...she now will show you her head, hair, eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, mouth, chin, and toes. Knees and shoulders are almost there too. And this morning she followed a command to "sit down" without any prompts!
I have to get a video of her trying to say "love you" because it is just so adorable. :)
2 comments:
That's great! Good job Sydney! She is so cute in the photos, I wish I could come over to play too!
That is great news.
Post a Comment