Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Never would have guessed...

Sydney LOVES occupational therapy. Seriously loves it. She didn't want her OT to leave yesterday and tried to hang around her neck, and even tried to say her name a few times! It was really, really cute.

Anyway, one of the things we've discovered is that Sydney really likes to bounce. It seems to calm and "organize" her a lot.

Usually, it's not a good thing to bounce a kid right before bed. But we are discovering that it is a GREAT idea for Sydney! Out of the past 5 nights I have bounced her for 5-10 minutes before bed (she lets me know when she's had enough) on 4 of them. She slept through the night the four times I bounced her, and the one night I didn't she was up at least 5 times. Amazing. I still can't believe it's just from bouncing, so I'm going to keep testing it. Weird, huh?

No comments: