Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wii

I'm still trying to catch up with older pictures! These were taken on May 25th...the day we got a Wii! I took Jacob over to Best Buy in the afternoon and we picked up the Wii console as well as Wii Fit. I have heard great things about using Wii with children with autism and so I wanted to give it a shot (not to mention it being a fun thing we can all do together as a family!).
So after Chris put everything together for us, we tried it out.

Natalie & Chris did some boxing. Here is Natalie giving it a shot first:

Chris coached her along and was her biggest fan, too! She actually did pretty well...probably all that energy she has!

Sydney is so interested in watching whenever we play anything on Wii. She laughs so hard over bowling and will stomp her feet and complain if you take too long.
I think THIS is going to be one of my favorite pictures, ever. Jacob totally got into watching Chris box! He was laughing and really watching, and even went up to touch Chris a few times. I caught him watching Chris in this shot with a "That's my Dad!" expression. Guess how hard it was for Chris to stop boxing that night?

He won! Every time! :)


And here are the boys playing baseball...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Great pictures Tamie! Glad that you guys are enjoying the Wii! We love ours!!