Since Jacob was not feeling well, and not in therapy on Monday, it was an extra crazy day around here. I tried to keep the kids busy...Jacob found an alphabet program online he was thrilled with, and I made a "house" with Natalie in the living room.
Yes, a blanket draped over two chairs! She brought a bunch of her stuffed animals, her princess pillow from Aunt Renee & Uncle PJ, her blankets, and even her "bouncy bounce ball."
She spent a lot of time pretending with her animals - there were lots of fun conversations going on under there!
And look at this cute little mousie I had keeping me company! She's lucky she didn't get eaten up.... :)
Natalie also helped me make some super yummy Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares www.tammysrecipes.com/chocolate_peanut_butter_squares from Tammy's Recipes. I've made similar recipes before but these were the best I've tried. I think it was all the butter you mix with the chocolate topping...it just melts in your mouth! Chris (who usually thinks it's a tragic waste to mix chocolate with peanut butter!) even thought they were fantastic. And super easy!!
2 comments:
What a cute little mouse hat!
Thanks, Amy! I got it from Gymboree for my older daughter, Natalie...and have been waiting to get to put it on Sydney too! It's one of my favorites!
Post a Comment